Monday, December 29, 2008

Disneyland!

The week before Christmas, Mason and I headed down to Orange County to meet up with some family. While we were there, my brother, David took us to Disneyland! It was Mason's first time there, and although he had a bored look on his face most of the time, I think he liked it. He will definitely be more into it when he is older. It was a great day and we had fun hanging out with David!


Anxiously waiting for Dumbo. He was the most excited about this ride, but when it started to fly, he was pretty scared.



Casey Jr. Train..."too, too!"


What a sweetheart!


I was really nervous to take him on Pirates of the Caribbean, but Mason was not scared at all and he actually quite liked it. This is a picture of his face as we are going down one of the drops.


Jungle Cruise...his favorite!

1 comment:

zcazgirl said...

THose are great photos!! I want to take Mylie to disneyland now!