Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas!

Here are the boys on Christmas morning. Mason was so excited to finally open his presents! It was so hard for him to wait!



They got to open matching pajamas on Christmas Eve.



Mason's monster towel...



and monster hands.


The "big one." Mason is obsessed with trains lately, so we got him a train table. After Max set it all up, Mason played with it for 7 straight hours. He wouldn't even take a break to eat, we had to bring his food over to him and shovel it in his mouth! I think it was a hit!


Mason cannot believe his eyes!


3 comments:

gunnells said...

Your boys are so cute, I can't believe how big they are getting. I love Mason's face with the monster towel on his head :)

Jenn said...

LOL I Love that last picture where you said that he cant believe his eyes!! HILARIOUS! Cute boys! Archie looks so much bigger than Brady in that picture!! Cant wait to see you again.

DandyCandy said...

Hi! I love the train set! Bubba is just now into trains so that may be a good birthday present for him. I may email you for details :) Miss you!