Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day

We spent Mother's Day at LegoLand. I know, that is so not something for me, but Mason was begging to go and I just couldn't say no. :) But, the night before, Max surprised me by taking me to Ikea and letting me pick out a bed. I have been wanting one since we got married. Before we just had a mattress and box spring on the floor. So, I was pretty excited about it! Anyways, after LegoLand we went to dinner and then to Target (the highlight of my day!). It was a fun Mother's Day and I loved spending the day with my wonderful husband and children!



I would have much rather been in the real NYC, but I'll take what I can get!




Eating wears him out!



Glasses for the 3D movie we saw at LegoLand



Helicopters with Daddy!



I love that face!


No comments: