Friday, July 9, 2010

Archie's First Birthday!

Archie turned one on the 4th of July! It was kind of stressful for me to have his birthday on the 4th because I was trying to get out of the house to the parade (to be posted later). But, it worked out fine and it was a really fun day. He got to open his presents when he woke up. He didn't really know what was going on and I think Mason was more excited than Archie. Mason immediately started tearing into the presents and we had to explain that they were Archie's. Some of the things he got were: Mr. Potato Head (His favorite. After he opened that one, we could not get him interested in opening the others. And, he still carries the pieces around the house.), a small wading pool, some cars (that Mason helped pick out, of course), and some bath tub stickers (Mason's favorite). After presents, we went to an old fashioned 4th of July party at the park, then came back home and had homemade banana cupcakes (yum!). I can't believe my baby's one! I guess that means it's time for another one...haha! Just kidding!


Pile of Presents



Archie's favorite



Archie has a "helper."



My baby's one!



He didn't really eat it, he just picked it apart.

No comments: