Thursday, September 29, 2011

Big Bear Zoo

On Sunday I took the kids to the zoo, while Max and his dad stayed behind to watch some football. The zoo is right around the corner from Max's mom's cabin, where we were staying. The boys were so excited to go to the zoo, and I have to say they were slightly disappointed because of how small it was (they're used to the San Diego Zoo), but, I think they still had fun. :) We got to see a snow owl eating a mouse, which was the highlight of the trip for Mason. He's still talking about it! What a sight for a 4 year old boy! All in all it was a fun little outing, and I'm sure we'll go back the next time we go up there!




Mason really liked these boas that were bigger than him!



My boys



I think the mountain lions wanted a taste of Archie. They kept coming over to the glass where he was standing!

2 comments:

Amanda@RelovedRubbish said...

They are such cute boys! I need to come see them!

Jenn said...

They are getting so big! Crazy, Crazy!!