Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Our Utah Vacation

The kids really wanted to roast marshmallows.  I didn't think it would work on an electric stove, but it did!
At the end of June/beginning of July, the boys and I went to visit my sister in Utah.  We were there for almost two weeks, and Max was able to meet us for the 4th of July weekend for Archie's birthday and my family reunion.  The boys had so much fun visiting their cousins.  We had fun adventures everyday.  Most days we did water things, like the pool and local reservoir, so I didn't end up getting many pictures, but here are the ones that I did get.


We spent a day in Salt Lake City.  This is the roof of the library.

There are lots of little forts inside the Salt Lake City Library.  So fun for kids!

Mason in the SLC Library.

We also spent a day at the Natural History Museum.  If you know my kids, you know they have a deep love for all things museums!  They really loved this one!

Mason being silly.

He was so happy to see the snakes!

Mason in a dinosaur footprint

Archie looking tough in a dinosaur footprint

This museum had the most dinosaur bones we had ever seen.  It was truly amazing!

The boys were impressed with this wall of dinosaur skulls.

"I didn't know that's how big their heads were!"

Archie with a woolly mammoth

Mason's favorite:  bugs!

Me and the boys on the roof of the museum.

No comments: