Tuesday, September 24, 2013

First Day of School

First Day of 1st Grade


First Day of 2nd Year of Preschool


I can't believe how big my babies are getting!  Mason started 1st Grade on August 26th.  This year is fun for us because I get to work at Mason's school as a Teacher's Aide.  I mostly help in the Kindergarten class, but for about an hour a day I get to help in Mason's classroom.  It's also nice because the school lets me bring Archie with me whenever he isn't in preschool.  He fits right in with the Kindergarteners and he loves feeling like a big kid!  Archie started preschool on September 3rd.  He goes two days a week for a few hours and this year he's part of the Butterfly Class, which is the group of 4-year-olds. 
Both of the boys love school!  Mason is reading at a 4th grade level and is also excelling in math.  Archie knows all of his letters and numbers and is learning to write all of them.  I'm excited to see how much more they can learn this year!

No comments: