Sunday, December 15, 2013

Random Fun

In September, Mason got a tooth knocked out at school when a kid was swinging his lunch box around.  They couldn't find his tooth because he lost it in the gravel pit.  This picture was taken before picture day.  I told the boys to show me how they would smile for the picture and this is what they did.  Silly boys. :)

We live in the middle of lots of very tall pine trees, so our roof and rain gutters get FULL of pine needles.  Max has to get up on the roof and clean them all off.  The boys were helping to keep the deck clean while Max was dropping the needles down.

In September my brother's baby, Ruby was born.  We finally got to meet her in October and the boys fell in love with their new cousin. 

He's going to be such a good big brother!


Mason loves to use my camera.  Whenever I upload the pictures there are always a bunch of selfies. :)

No comments: