Sunday, January 27, 2013

Disneyland

Last weekend, Mason had 4 days off from school so we decided to make a trip to Disneyland.   The day we were supposed to leave, Max woke up with the flu, so we had to leave him at home. :( I didn't really want to take the kids by myself, so I brought along my little sister, Kimmy to help me.  We hadn't been to Disneyland since last June, before Cars Land opened, so we were able to see it this time around.  It was, of course, the boys' favorite part of the day, and we spent most of our time in there.  We went on the new race car ride in Radiator Springs.  It was well worth the hour we had to wait for it.  Mason thought it was a blast and Archie tolerated it (it was a bit too fast for him).  Also a first for them was going on Space Mountain.  I had to bribe them with a churro, but I'm glad I did because Mason loved it!  He has been talking about it non-stop. Archie didn't like how fast and dark it was.  It was such a fun day and I'm so grateful to my friend who got us in.



Radiator Springs!  It looks just like the movie, we were very impressed.




Red the Fire Engine

Luigi's Tire Ride

The Caterpillar Ride in Bugs Land

Kimmy and Mason on the Tire Ride.  We were so glad Kimmy came with us!

The Jolly Trolley in Toon Town

Playing in Toon Town

Archie didn't want a picture, but he just looked too cute. :)

Fillmore's House

Fillmore's Organic Fuel Station

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like a lot of fun. My mom and Katie took Savi & Brady on that race car ride lol Brady kept telling me afterwards "mom it went too fast" I cant believe you got them on Space Mountain, you should have seen Brady's face on Thunder Mountain! Too funny I tell you its hard not to laugh but sad at the same time!

Amanda@RelovedRubbish said...

How fun! The new car town looks cool and I know your boys loved that!